Thursday, June 24, 2004

Hickeys

I have a hickey. on my boob. odly. and slight bite marks through out my neck. Yes, I had fun last night. I feel guilty about it tho. I feel like i pressured him to it and idk. But the sad thing is, i thought he'd be different...like he was before. All guys wanna do is go to the back room and shag. But I wanna cuddle, play video games, board games, tell jokes, giggle, and have fun. Once again like I said in my other blog, sex isnt a relationship. Oh well. It'll blow over....as long as he doesnt turn into Jared or something. Funny thing is, he holds me. Like, really holds me. He's ALWAYS asking to put his arms around me and even holds me when we kiss. No one, not even matt has done that. Sure, they'll hold me, but not like Callen does. He holds me like if he let go, I'd drift away forever, or break or something bad would happen. He holds on like his life depends on it. It is the MOST ADORABLE thing i have EVER seen. ever. lol. cute no? but anyways
I wanna go sky-diving. I saw a website for it on msn. 6 Questions to ask Before Jumping. It's really cool. I want to. It's only like 150 to 200 bucks. 250 tops with a cameraman. I thought it was more expensive. Oh well right? I still think it'd be cool to do.
I made a joke website. I keep my funnie quotes and fun stuff in there. It'll be my happy place for when im sad. YAY! lol. The Green Dragon Ill ahve the template set up shortly. g2g tho. loves to you all. *kiss*
Love, Sweetcheeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home