Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Party

no party. someone is having ANOTHER birthday party the only day the works. otherwise i ahve tennis on the weekends.

FUCK YOU NATE WEBB!

i CRIED when he said he wasnt going to my party. why isnt he going? bcuz hes having his birthday party that day. when dylan just threw him one. fucker. ruined my whole drive to do chores and get homework done.

winter formal isnt looking as great. maybe matt and i will go to grandmothers and meet phil and emily there. i hate this.

punched dillon twice today. left hand into his right cheek bone and right hand into his temple. and fucked up my pinky, and las three knuckles on my finger. fucked with my ring finger too. had to put ice on it and couldnt write for french, english and geometry.

talked to taylor last night. it made me smile

i need a hug. a huge tackling hug and a kiss. i need someone to hold me while i cry for a few mins.

i need a purse for formal

and nailpolish.

kirby- if you read this.....fuck you. i can file against you in law. and so can my dad. dont push me. fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home