Monday, January 24, 2005

Beef Lo Mein

i want beek lo mein. now. or else. grrrrrrr for lo mein. dad BETTER get me lo mein. i said im pmsing so hell do anything for me. im not, but i should be shortly. BEEF LO MEIN!
.
i sat with ashley and kasey today during lunch. her and i were talking and we BOTH wanted to fight someone. but i had some bitch in mind...kasey just wanted to fight. well after school. IT HAPPENED! I WAS IN IT! these turkish girls called Kasey a bitch. FIGHT. so, four turkish camel nosed bitches were up on kasey pulling her hair and shit. so i jumped in. it was me and kasey beating the shit outta these other bitches. i got one girl up against the brick pole thing. punched her head into the wall. bitch. i pulled out from the fight before the teacher came SO IM OFF THE HOOK! HELLS YEAH! oh what!?!?! so im still pumped up from it. RAWR!
.
i hate mr johnson. i like lanney. he walked me to class and i was excused to oral comm. sweet.
.
going to stay the night in omaha on the 4th after the formal. still gotta get my dress and my shoes but dad's getting me a hair appointment. yay.
.
dillon saw me in the fight. cool. im popular. but hes stupid. i g2g and get ready to go shopping for school and get my hair done and my chinese. loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home