Sunday, January 23, 2005

Stars

last night, the stars played sewer city and won 5-3! YAY! phil went with dad, mike and i. it rocked so much. i think i scared phil tho.....during the whistle, a lon whistle mind you, they played the killers. YAY right? well, i FREAKED and jumped and screamed and phil kinda hugged me and kept me still. it was fun! during the third period, phil and i kind walked around. it was fun. we watched the game under the bleachers. he hugs me alot. idk how much he minds it, but it makes me feel so......loved. so close to him. wanted. it was really sweet. thats some of the most fun ive had in a LOOOONG time. let alone with phil. we wanna see the stars vs sewer city this friday. saturday, if im correct, derek's gonna be in? im not for sure, but i think. other then that, during the day, emily and i are going dress shopping. dad BETTER give me the money or ill just idk. the world will end if i dont have that dress. lol. man, im so....happy. i love phil....even tho i was kinda sad friday ngiht and last night when i got home. he had left, and i had something uber important to tell him and now i forgot. grrrrrr at my stupidity. i wanna type all about phil and how happy i am but it doesnt seem normal. oh well. im trying to convince dad to let me drive to mccook when i get my car. he says that, when we buy it, we wont get my license yet, but we'll drive around in it and he'll go with ya know. with my permit and shit. and we'll get used to it so i can take my test in my car instead of his stupid bulky suv. i kinda picked up my room. i just have to sort my clothes...dirty or clean. then, im kinda almost sorta done. you know who's pretty? chloe buzz. idk y but i think shes pretty. shes lucky she has all her friends tho. i have no idea wtf she liked jeremy. hes such an asshole. i think its cute how derek has a boyfriend. idk y, i mean, yeah im jealous.....but thats so adorable. sigh, ill get over it wont i? well, im off now. i got things to buy for phil's valentine's gift....shit, oh yeah....and dereks. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home