Thursday, January 13, 2005

Mall

went to the mall yesterday. saw phil. i got some new jeans. and we went out to eat at granite city. tasted dad's pumpkin winter spice beer. damn was it good! it was like the beer version of pumpkin pie. mmm. im so happy i got to see phil. he seemed UBER distracted during dinner tho and it kinda bothered me. atleast he didnt watch me eat. i guess its for the better. i laughed alot. and we did more hanging out then groping. sry. it kinda bothers me. where the hell is derek? did he die? it seems like it. grr. flava-flav is so cool. except he called my cell and my dad was pissed. oh well. dad bought the village. and he bought steak and taters. FUCKING YUM. guess whos having a baked potatoe tomorrow?!?! ME! lol. unless dad lets antonio and wendel and nick and chris come over for pizza. grr at him if he doesnt. oh well. either way im happy. science and french finals tomorrow. i think ill do well. im pissed that i have to appeal to the attendance commitee so i dont fail geometry. ALL BCUZ I WAS FUCKING SICK FOR FOUR DAYS. FUCK YOU LNS! FUCK YOU LPS! DIE BITCHES. fucking whores. sigh. i hate ppl right now. i keep thinking im pms-ing and gonna start bleeding soon. nope. one more day. one more day. just keep being a bitch. fuck. sry. well im gonna go call the one who makes me smile and then im gonna watch the village and scare the shit outta myself. love bitches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home