Thursday, January 06, 2005

I Just Wanna Live

in gc's video for 'i just wanna live' they make fun of ashlee simpson by having a magazine cover say something about the voice-over track and then joel, in his pizza outfit i think, does the hoe-down dance like she did on snl. just thought id say.
.
im a bitch and i should die. tim.....thanks for helping me out. you know phil better then anyone else does. ur help means alot. i just wish i could be better for him, ya know?
.
im still waiting for my pedal to come in the mail. dad DIDNT order a guitar for himself and im kinda disappointed. ok, majorly disappoited. i was really looking forward to taking guitar lessons with him. im kinda mad at him for it too. i never get anything in the mail. once i finish jordge's poem and picture *i got lazy* ill mail the stuff, prolly tomorrow. its kinda hard to write a poem about some kid you dont know. lol. im trying tho jordge. i need to send jess's letter and toria's too tho.
.
ive been listening to rain by breaking benjamin for the past 12 hours now. mmmm, blue crazeberry chapstick. lol. im trying to be happy, so, play along if you can please. itll help. i just wish i could talk to phil. without crying. and without feeling like a stupid, worthless, fucked up piece of shit. i hate myself.
.
not going to kearney since derek hasnt even talked to me lately so that i could tell him ill be there for 5 hours. oh well i guess. i dont think i can see phil sunday either cuz i have no ride. i hate snow.
.
kirby's dying his hair the same color as me. sad sad little fucker. i still gotta kick his ass. he took back what he said about getting closer tho. idk. i think i do need a friend. a close friend. ppl just, cant accept me tho. ppl dont understand that maybe i have a screw loose somewhere. i think he would tho. hes seen worse. hed be able to help me. i just cant believe hes gonna leave me so soon. he wasnt suposed to leave until the fall. i hate you for this kirby.
.
im sorry to everyone about thomas. hell be back soon. i didnt know him, but, i mean, its not like hes dead, you can always write to him! so, cheer up emo kids! lol. im thinking about writing thomas. idk y. i think itd be fun. which reminds me, if you have a problem with emo kids at all *AHEM MIKE H AHEM* please dont ever talk to me. i take pride in being 'emo' if you can call me that. so, bite me mike. i <3 emo and i <3 emo boys who rock girl pants and man-bags. bite me. if you hate emo kids so much, why do you like me? if you cant accept others, dont call yourself my friend.
.
You scored as Emo & More. Emo and Screamo.

Emo & More

88%

Indie

71%

Indie Rock

71%

Hardcore

58%

Industrial

50%

Classic Rock.

42%

Mainstream

38%

Punk and Pop Punk.

29%

Ska

25%

Britpop

13%

Hip Hop and Rap

8%

Country

0%

Music Recommendation
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home