Friday, December 31, 2004

4 wheeler

just rode the 4wheeler. lol. no helmet either. man am i cool. i went up to 40mph when 20mph is the legal limit is the town of erie. SWEEEET! *n.d.* i am so cool. the whole time i was screaming three days grace songs at the top of my lungs. like, screamo. i looked cool. the air rush made my hands bright red and freezing and made my eyes water really badly. it was so awesome. im SOOOOO coming out here this summer and riding that thing all the time. talk about getting a tan. bikini top and jean shorts and riding a 4wheeler all the fucking time. id be tan as hell. im gonna try to get dad to buy us one too. keep it at tony's or something. i want one. i fucking heart muse. i want the VOTE FOR PEDRO shirt from hot topic. and the I <3 TATER TOTS one. lmao. man i heart napoleon dynamite too. lol. i found some pictures of phil and tim from my brithday party. im gonna scan the one of tim in the party hat. even tho hell kill me when he sees it, he cant do anything about it. i g2g, im driving to geneseo. loves and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home