Thursday, December 30, 2004

Brady

met brady today. drove jord around and saw grandpa. he fainted a couple times last night and hes in the hospital now. scary. i went into KB's 'shop' out back and petted some furs. i hate killing and everything but OMG the furs were so cool. i want to raccoon and the fox and the beaver skins. can you imagine me with a raccoon or a beaver stretched across my floor? lmao. he was proud of me for going into the shop tho. brady looks like grant turen only chubbier. he's adorable. lmao. in the baby way of course. derek emailed me with his panties in a fucking bunch. sry derek, you know i love you, but lol. i drove quite a bit today, alot at 60mph. i was sooooo good too. no accidents or near accidents. im sure mom will have me driving quite a bit. im listening to lazyboy. lmao. that video is hilarious. for those of you that read this, im on an aim sn of brittni45jm ok? its my aol account. coooooooool right?? right. i guess. mike and brady get along. i hope hes not bossy to him like he is to moises. im getting an eighteen visions patch to patch up the hole on my butt on my angels jeans. lol. im gonna have the emo boys falling head over heels for me staring at my ass bcuz it says eighteen visions. schweet. i got blueberry lipchap stuff....for those of you who know the signifigance *derek....that draft ;) * lol. straightened my hair and all that jazz today. i look so cute. tommy's house is huge. lmao. tommy reese. jordyn's lover. lmao. more like crush. but still. friday's gonna be fun. me, jord, jess and toria. WOOOOOHOOOOOO. girls night. i kinda want jord to stay with me, in my room, since im gonna be alone since mom's got kb and mike's got brady to hang out with and im alllllll alone *there's no one here beside me* TO HELL WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS, ITS ON. sry. so yeah, im bored. loves. x10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home