Friday, December 31, 2004

Lullaby

there's this song from the 90s. called lullaby. and its reminding me of phil. like mad. but i cant fucking find the lyrics. its really ticking me off. SOMEBODY'S GOT TO HAVE THOSE LYRICS! gah. I GOT BLUEBERRY CHAPSTICK. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. bite me. lol. im in a better mood even tho mom forced me to shower AGAIN. i swear, she wants me to shower every fucking five minutes. im listening to billy gilman. mom's bf KB had a couple billy gilman cds. SWEET! lol. i like him so much more now. he has decent taste in music. alot of country tho, but alot of 80's hair bands and 90's alt. lol. i wonder how dad's doing. weirdly, ive been given thoughts of pity since dad didnt have anything for mike and i to open. so, im PRAYING he'll be nice enough to buy me something. i for sure.....know.....that he got me the hot head guitar pedal. and lessons are on their way once i reach home. but...i really want the keane cd, the chevelle cd, and ummm, who else was it? collective soul, and someone else. but yeah. i think he may have gotten me the keane cd. here was my cd list before xmas. ok? the one in italics are ones ive recieved.
busted
franz ferdinand
the cure
led zeppelin

chevelle
keane
the killers
the doors
snow patrol
muse

daniel bedingfield
isnt that awesome? lol. developing my b&w film tonight. wooot oot. lol. matt schock looks like liam lynch. lol. please dont hurt me matt. DUDE I FOUND THE FUCKING LYRICS BUT AOL DOESNT HAVE ANY MUSIC LINKS. FUCK YOU AOL!
.
Rockabye, rockabye
Everything's gonna be all right
Rockabye, rockabye
.
I LOOOOOOOOOVE THAT SONG. lol. man am i cool or what? stuck in the mother fucking 80s bitch. i mean 90s. god damnit. lol. i have blue berry chap stick mother fucker. lmao. man, i love that shit. it smells more like cotton candy. memories. they smell so beautiful. we're going into town today and man does that sound like a fucking hick thing to say. not even 1000 people in this mother fucking town. WHAT THE HELL? i know derek's pain. i feel for you derek. lol. i need to brush my hair. its got flyaways that need straightened. 'some other dj, some other town!' lol. the killers. fun. these people have to go to geneseo to pick up p.o.box mail. man is that sad or what? im driving into the towns. sweet. unless we take kb's truck, then i cant. otherwise, im taking the car. man, im the older one of the kids that are going to the holiday inn tonight, so i have to be good. apparently a cousin of toria's is bringing liqour. im thinking 'sweet' and mom's thinking 'fuck' right? right. so i have to go in and tell mom that the thing she was looking for, i found it in my bag if they have it. but if i do, ill be rewarded im sure of it. lol. oh well. all i know, is it better be fun. im so calling phil in a minute. i g2g tho. loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home