Friday, December 31, 2004

double hitter

i had two mother fucking dreams last night.

one:
im still here in erie. kirby and i were talking over the time span of an hour sometime at night. he was curious and wanted to know the address of the place i was staying and then wanted my mom's cell number to get ahold of me when i was out of the house. well, the next day, around 6pm, he called my mom's cell phone and said, look out by your tree. so, im thinking, tree in the fron yard, and hes like, no, xmas tree and i still didnt know why. and there he was in the back door-ish-window thing with the biggest grin ever. he ended up staying and gave me a box for xmas. i wasnt allowd to open it in fron of him and he was only staying until ten. he left eventually and then i opened it all alone and it had his green hoodie, a burnt cd, a teddy bear, a hemb necklace and matching bracelet, a braided keychain. there was a note with it explaining his reasonings for the choices. lol. idk. weird.
.
my house smells like cinnamon rolls.....bleh
.
two *this ones longer*:
somehow, i dont remember how, but i was with tyler's ghost. him and i went to visit carly. yes, tyler tardy and i visited a friend of kirby's. WTF? right? right. and like, we were hanging out and somehow carly died. well, i didnt know it but they were blaming me for carly's death. well, i went to school, met with the councilors and like, brought in all this stuff that reminded me of tyler and carly. ended up somehow ended up in the girls locker room cutting myself with three people's names in my arm *not telling who* and then, i was in just my shirt and i was RUNNING trying to find the back room of lockers in the girls locker room and i wrapped myself in carly's towel when i realised bubba was there, bubba roach, old old old friend. right? so. when i tried to run away from him so he didnt know i was trying to hide a portable cassette player and carly's towel, but he had a knife and chased after me, stabbed me and i ended up in saint eliz hospital with phil, derek, kirby and ashley at my bedside waiting for the moment since i only had a day to live bcuz of those stab-wounds.
.
sad eh? i gotta shower and ill write more. ok? loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home