Thursday, January 06, 2005

Apology

i know i made this mistake
i didnt mean to
and i love you
i did it out of love
i still curl tho
into a ball and tears
slide down my skin
the tears are hot
warm against my freezing arms
i didnt mean this
please forgive me baby
bcuz i need you
like the world needs to breath
and if you leave
my chest would never rise again
with the breaths i need
never again
will you hold me
here in the dark
as the movie goes
we dont know
just kiss me here
and there
ill say i love you
as you kiss my nose
ill giggle
that one giggle i reserve
for you
and will you kiss my cuts
make it better
cuz i need you baby
and kiss me now
incase you leave
and ill hold on to you forever
and feel sorry
that i hurt you
ill kiss away the tears you shed
one kiss for every tear that fell
is that ok
with you
bcuz im sorry
and i wanna hold you
and kiss you here
and there
and tell you i love you

-Brittni 01-06-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home