Wednesday, March 23, 2005

.

i officialy proclaim myself dead
.
dear pjkl:

to lie here under you is all that i could ever do | i breathe you, i taste you, i just cant live without you | i dont wanna close my eyes | youll never hear this song | tell am i right to think that tere could me nothing better then being in my life and slowly growing old together | will someone please call a surgeon who can crack my ribs and repair this broken heart | i cant my darling, i love you so |

| i love you phil, but that was your choice. maybe you should think next time. have a fun three weeks. ill look forward to reading your pleading emails that i'll probably cry over, but i still wont reply to. i lvoe you. goodnight. until april 13th |

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherry Darling said...

i hate myself

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home