Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Im ok

im ok. even tho blogger wont let me view my blog entries that were before december.
its kinda gay, i know.
phil was on the internet and left to go ask his mom about the jva show on sat
hes not back yet and its been an hour.
i hope he didnt fall asleep
bcuz id be devastated.
i wanted him to read tacky to me
so i could hear his voice and fall asleep with a smile on my face.
he left his comp on.
his second line wont ring.
now i cant wake him up. damnit
CALL MY CELL BABY.
derek > i need to know your arrival and depature times. saturday, ive got pool plans, sauna plans, eating plans and LOCAL CONCERT PLANS. <3

-HB

1 Comments:

Blogger witbyt said...

K, well Ill talk to you on msn as soon as my mom comes home and tells me, your going to do all that saturday, or you want me to do it with you? well my orignal msn is being gay so ill try getting on webmessenger, ttyl (hopefully)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home