Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Am I Sick?

overall, its a depressing day.

claire's mad at me
monica and her are both ignoring me and i know its claire's work. besides, when i found them at lunch and sat by them, they all stopped talking and giggled. HMM? so i spent the day praying i dont go to pius's homecoming. or that i moved along with mike to my moms. the cigarettes are still getting to my head when i smoke them. why? idk.
i need to clean my room. and just get rid of everything or atleast put it in boxes and in the garage. you know? and then im gonna make wall space and put some paintings up. The Last Supper. Slaughter of the Saxons. maybe a portrait of a king/queen or two. thatd be nice wouldnt it? but i dont wanna clean my room. atleast there's only two more days of school before the weekend.

but two GUYS *yes guys, surprisingly guys can do this* but two guys made my day bearable. andy darnell took me home and we were talking about shaved "bushes" lmao and kim nguyen being a slut and giving me, mon and j-money an up-skirt view in US History. and then i get home and PHIL SENT ME A LETTER. i knew it was coming, but i didnt think itd be that long. i liked it. it rambled, but i loved it.

i guess another guy made my day too. Mr Brestel. he was pimping this DC Trip for social studies and shit and was like asking every person if they were gonna go. and if not, why not. everybody else said bcuz of money. he gets to me and i say No. he goes Why. and i said Bcuz im going to london. he says Why would you wanna go there? and i said well, its not bcuz i have family there or bcuz its a little bit more famous but BCUZ ITS BETTER. he was red in the face. you know he was trying not to start an argument. HAHAHAHA.

man, i feel like shit. but there's no homework.....so, im gonna have a tomato and maybe call those ppl about the pontiac

cool?

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home