Friday, September 02, 2005

i gotta pee
i've got french to study and
british history to review
gotta wash the dog
and brush out her matts in her fur.
going to the fair around 5, or 6.
with who? idk, monica was iffy and claire's mom is evil.
jordan and i talked today
and i made fun of his J-Money name tag.
hes a cutie, too bas he fucked sabrina.
gross!
x10.
fair.
woot.

OXYGEN BAR.......HERE I COME! lol. YAY MOTHERFUCKERS!

before i go pee and wash le chien, im gonna tell you about the ONLY BAD PART of my day. i walk into geometry. sit down next to ashley h. and the seat next to me is open waiting for trevor. trevor and michelle walk in and he sits in front of me with her! WTF. ok, two days ago he promised to sit by me. and yesterday, as kyle was taking claire and i to my house and trevor to get his jersey, trevor said if i didnt sit in back and not front, he wouldnt sit by me. so i sit in back. well, he said michelle made him PROMISE. what a load of bullshit. we all know michelle's such an easy, loose bitch and that shes not happy unless some guy is giving her attention....but she cant MAKE him do anything. the only person who has him pussywhipped is meghan duryea. shit, she cheated on him and he drank washing fluid and he still takes her back....shithead. but anyways. well, i KNOW trevor had to get his jersey last night, and talking to a c.c. runner, he missed the bus and his mom had to take him to seward, which means there's no way him adn michelle could have talked last night bcuz he had a meet. so the fucker lied to me and knew he wasnt gonna sit by me anyways when he made me sit in the back seat! man, i thought michelle was a dumb bitch, but trevor's giving her a run for her money. you know, i was starting to trust him again! i was becoming friends with him and beign nice and all that jazz. i trusted him, someone who used to try and make me cry everyday, and look what happens. fuck trusting ppl.

my french team is winning. side 1 has like 300 pts and we have 2100. yayayay!!!

im so glad im getting along with so many ppl lately, even ppl i dont like, like danny poethig. yay for me. and jordan? HAHAHAHA thats a touchy subject cuz some ppl think weird things like him liking me like monica does. shes serious, it makes me laugh tho bcuz he could never even be friends with someone like me!!!! so, yeah. altho....nvmd. lol. certain ppl read this that cant know about stuff. whcih is why i may make a new blog. and ONLY derek will have it. so yeah. but....im hanging out with some ppl tonight and/or tomorrow ngiht. depends. im happy tho.

god, i love my school and my locker! HAHAHA right monica?

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home