Monday, August 29, 2005

Poopy

brittni linn is so lame, she missed gatorfest ON PURPOSE for some movies, bratwurst and the vmas. b.flo looking like a women almost ruined it, but venturing downstairs to watch two mini-stories in Sin City made everything WORTH IT. i hate to say it, but elijah wood looked so awesome as a bad guy. yes.

i was suposed to go to the fair during the day today, but idk if claire can go and i would have had to work my ass off BEFORE I GO! and its already noon. wtf? and id only get 12 bucks for the entire day. so i called dad and said im not going and im just gonna get shit ready for school tomorrow.

school......school. yes. i love school. waking up at 5, eating breakfast, my locker, especially now that im close to claire and mon. and i get such kick ass classes. AND WE'RE RIGHT BY LUNCH. lol. claire was quick to point that out. omg im so excited. i know i have no classes with claire tho. which sucks. and my schedule's all rearanged so i ahve no idea what period my classes are except econ 2nd and french 5th. everybody gets sick of school after the first month......takes me a semester. lol.

41 days......till phil and i have been dating for a year.
i wonder how he'll surprise me.
**wonders**

im listening to After The Order, and it makes me so happy. it really does. except X, but the other songs are so upbeat and sweet and charming. i wish i could write such great songs. but i also wish i had written LAUNDRY GIRL. lol. but im not gonna own the old Ludo cd, im gonna own the new one. and the hoodie. so fuck you. lol. i love ATO tho, and if you dont, you can suck a railroad spike in hell.

i agree with mark, one-sentance posts suck and i can not do them. lol. soon, ill post some pics of my welts from phil, and my teacher look i had yesterday when i saw.....OMG BRANDEN POE. lol. i was quick to find him at hy-vee and i smiled at him but he looked away so when we walked away *dad and i* i looked back and he was watching me. lol. and while we were leaving i saw him wave and i waved goodbye and my dad goes 'he soooo likes you, like omg' lol. totally nerve-wrecking tho bcuz branden and i dated once and i left a guy for him. and i dont even remember why branden broke up with me, but i still ahve the drawing of kurt cobain he did for me, its framed even. and now hes datign some chick from lhs. whos very ugly, i might add. i guess nick and mike introduced them. ugh. veryday i hate mike and nick mroe and more and more. they're such dumb shitheads. they're not funny anymore and i regret dating nick in 8th grade.mmmmmm, middle school. life sucks back then. me-wise, high school is so much easier. work-wise middle school is. lol.

omg, IF YOU KNOW PHIL, PLEASE 'IM' ME OR EMAIL ME BCUZ I NEED YOUR OPINIONS FOR HIS GIFTS FOR OUR 1YEAR. plz. my new sn is BiancaXsolderini *dont ask* my email should be on my page. plzplzplz help. bcuz i think these things sound good but idk, you guys see hima ll teh damn time so plz help.

i g2g now, im hungry and ive got two movies to finish watching (hp3 and sin city) and the vmas.
I Love you all
-Brittni

p.s. hong, i think you're one of THE prettiest people ive ever seen in my life. oh if only i knew you better, id take photos of you all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home