Saturday, September 03, 2005

Claire

last night claire and i hung out
matt schock picked us up
and we drove around and saw __________ drinking and driving
he asked to see my tits
i said no
we joked around and followed them to runza
and went to someone's house and had some UV and some beer
and on our way to walmart
__________ came with
and on the way there he kept kissing me
on my shoulder, neck and back
and matt had to threaten him
and he still wouldnt stop
while we were in walmart his dad called
and he had to go home
so he didnt touch me
but my boobs were the stars of the night
and it really pissed me off
and __________ tried to kiss me and i kept saying no
and he was like PLEASE JUST ONE PLEASE

OMFG I SAID NO!

grrr......so matt dropped him off by his car
and __________ drove home
and matt took us to my place b4 claires parents came

claire came over today and we watched some girl orgasm over a flower
went to amigos
and called J-Money. hahahaha
he hasnt called back, its been almost 2 hrs. lmao.
atleast i dont think he COULD LOVE ME.

LMAO............that girl is fucking retarded. hahaha

anyways. now im stuck here alone, with an AMP and a headache.

YAY! hahahaha.

man, life is good. even tho michelle's a dumb bitch, trevor's a pussy-whipped dumbass and im always feeling like im gonna pass out.

damn im tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home