Sunday, September 25, 2005

Homecomings

woooooo!im a busy busy little dancing bee.

northstar: fun as hell. LOTS of grinding. with mon, phil, td, and even lachel. corbin wouldnt dance with me. cory wouldnt dance with monica. but corbin called me like 3 times. td and monica danced alot and i thought mon liked td and td didnt like her adn phil thought the opposite. lol. like 6 other girls had light-up shoes. and my feet hurt after that night.

pius x: so much mroe fun. went to dinner, had mashed potatoes, and phil bought sizzling apple pie! god hes a babe. and then we went to his house. and i, on accident acctually, found his present to me for my bday (banana split lotion) and idk, it was such a sweet night. i love him to deaf. lol. the dance was fun. atleast 8 people acctually came up to me and complimented my shoes. i got my photo taken 11 times. and im ordering atleast 4 photos. which means i need frames. lol. umm, lol. billy attacked me in a giant hug.......twice. and it made me smile real big like. THANKS BILLY. and i freaked when i saw dan mettler. he hung out with us, and so did dylan egger who was HIGH. lmao. hahahahaha. rick and dalton were total BABES. and emily and lauren were prettiful. but i must say, she who beat me in hottness was ANDREA. and her date. owow chicka! i met this tennis player named seth milburn. hes like a skinny garret p. and my shoes, altho popular, were sooo painful. they are NOW swollen all to hell. i think i smell. lol. phil had to carry me to his dad bcuz i couldnt walk. and i couldnt leave my shoes alone and take them off, bcuz ppl liked them i was afraid theyd get taken. lol. but it was fun. i have to write dan m. and yeah. im hoping my new friends get online

i owe phil. plz remind me

i went to corbins house today with monica. and we hung out with him and lamonte and mike shaw. talk about interesting. got my disposable developed. and got some digital prints ordered to be picked up on monday. i take hot photos. someday, someone will ask me WHY IM NOT A MODEL.

i dont think ive ever been happier.

<3

p.s. NORTHSTAR IS 2-2!!! WE WON OUR HOMECOMING GAME!!!!! YES! lol.
metler thinks pius is going to win state. fuck you guys GO MCCOOK! i dont think ppl liked me yelling that at homecoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home