Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Spirit

just got back from monicas!

we went to walmart, the party store, mcdonalds, and her house. we danced, made shirts, made up our outfits and everything else. it was good times.

im having alot of emotional problems lately. my stomach is constantly upset in random ways (g.i., cramps, hunger, etc), my dad refuses to allow me to tan bcuz its unhealthy but my mom got him to say i could if i didnt ask him for the money, claire is a whenever amber stotal bitch i around and it REALLY ticks me off, (i think claire knows it, but if she knows, why does she do it) im still fuming when it comes to phil, im confused about alot of stuff, my ovaries could be misbehaving, my french class really makes me depressed, ive almost stopped eating completely, i need a job and my poor dad has shit going all wrong for him and it makes me cry. tonight, in bed, will suck!

yay for spirit week. hawaiian day tomorrow, then husker, then school spirit.

YAY! then homecoming. and phil and td.

pictures to come on sunday. from wednesday - friday with spirit and friday-sat of dances!

YAY!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home