Saturday, September 10, 2005

Gators

WEEE WOOO WEEEE WOOO! im happy.

el friday-o:

friday was soooo splendid. get to school. i wore my heels. and curled my hair. i was uber beautiful. day was awesome. ok, so julia anthony shoved me as if she had no room ya know? like w/ her shoulder *there was plenty of room* and so i pushed back bcuz i almost fell bcuz of my heels. and i walked to my locker and she shoved me against monica, so monica got all pissed and julia hit me and goes DONT PUSH ME hahahahaha so i laughed and i go THEN GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU FAT BITCH........I KNOW ITS HARD, BUT DO IT. so she walked away. and i had jsut drank an amp so im all shaky and my adrenaline is going and bob *campus admin* came over and asked if i was ok and said i wasnt in trouble and if she does anything to me hed be glad to take action against it. it rocked.

went home and re-curled my hair and met up with phil at the game. we ended up in front row eventually for the LNS vs LHS game. and derek got amd once cuz i didnt cheer, so the next time i cheered uber loud and he was all pointing at me and stuff. it was funny. and shaun told the team to punch them in the kidneys. dr becker got mad bcuz the players asked us to chant PASS THE BALL. ryan pluts' gf and i were talkign and the whole game almost, claire was off with jeremy rejda GROSS. im glad monica was cheering with me. and i learned a cheer! ummm......yeah. i made it on tv tho. and i missed the hotel party.....oh well. best thing? WE WON 27-6!!!!! HAHAHAHA!

today:

woke up and got ready. could NOT find mrs hollcrofts house so gave up. came home. called claire and said 'get up adn get ready. we're leaving my house at two and i HAVE to leave the mall by 430' and she decides shes gonna meet me there. so i ask mon to go and get there. while looking for a dress, phil finally pops up. then billy and his trail of girls. well, billy asks phil to join him at spencers. when I invited phil to HELP me find a dress. and phil was begging to go. w/e. so finally i said bye......and was really pissed while i was trying on my dress and i hoped i bought it before he came back so i couldnt see it bcuz he really pissed me off. but i ended up getting dad to buy light up heeled shoes for the dance. we left and dad stopped at homers to buy emphatic but we looked at acdc cds too and the one i want is fucking 18 bucks. and i got depressed cuz that means no second piercings in my ears. so we left. got pop at kabredlos. looked at cars. went home. went to walmart and bought navy shirts and ended up at monica's house and made gator shirts. shes so cool. and isnt a bitch at random times like laundry girl. and jsut hung out. made sundays. and....watched lion king. now im home and about to take pics of dress and shoes. picture post uber soon!

<3

Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home