Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Kylie

I wanna see kylie in concert. lol. im still in a kylie state. is that bad?i hope not.

derek told me about himself today. you go derek. i love ya. i hope you find a sweet guy to take care of ya. you know hell be lucky. DEREK.

i wrote that poem for matt. this is the end matt. i think you should stop reading my blog. all you'll read is good thigns.if i keep posting bad thought about missing you, it wont keep me happy. so i wont be posting how i miss you anymore. this is the end.

jord. im sorry about lying to you. i didnt mean to. i hope you believe me. it means alot to me if you forgive me.

callen. i love you baby. youve done alot for me these past few days and ive seen you everyday for five days straight. lol. im so happy that you held me. and im so happy that you care. you mean alot to me. i hope you understand. youve taken care of me no matter what happened. and that means so mcuh to me. and im the happiest person in the world to be so close to you. p.s. someday youll be sephiroth....someday........did i spell that right? lol.

thanks to everyone else. i lvoe you guys.
..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home