Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Solitare

Solitare is really getting on my fucking nerves right now. I cant get a decent hand for shit. FUCK!

I dont see how Callen can sleep so much. i have to FORCE myself to sleep till nine. i mean......well.....idk what i mean. fuck this. seriously. no one blogs besides derek. and i have to FORCE callen to. martin only does so ill send him pics, which im running out of. fluck. teehee.

THILLY MOOTH

for the past few days. maybe up to two weeks....ive been having trouble keeping my eyes dry. its something i try to keep hidden but i told one person so i might as well tell the world that DOESNT read this. i cant stop crying. and ill cry for no fucking reason. like, when im watching finding nemo or when i look at all my pictures from the past or during a sunrise/sunset. anything like that. random events. but, im literally, always crying. my cuts are scars now. but hey, IM ALIVE RIGHT?!?! well, atleast, thats what some people say.

ryan told me about this band Kutless. ive only heard one song but it's really good. it's like muddle of pudd (dont ask), and hoobastank, and, staind. put together. but happy. idk. well, i like em.

dad gave me a five yesterday. so i could get ice cream. and forgot about it. then he took me to get a movie. he BOUGHT me Big Fish. OWOW! i wanted Down With Love tho. oh well. ill make mommy buy it. along with a FOAMY SHIRT! YES YES YES! HOT TOPIC HAS FOAMY SHIRTS. then she'll buy me skatecomp shirts. and jeans at department stores (so i can have more angels and glos) and my volatiles. im getting new volatile's bitch! they're white. with cotton candy colored sides.

friday, im going to southpointe to go shopping. i want to hang with bailey before i leave and then mom comes (fuck!) but hey, its all good. i get to see tony, nana, ryan, jessica, julie and mom in the same four days. so i have to go shop for callen's mom's gift on friday. bailey and i are going to sonic on 48th. hopefully brian will be working. i havent seen him in forever. and i have to buy a book for his mom. hopefully i find one she doesnt have. i prolly wont get the british cookbook since callen's already asked about it and told his mom i was getting her something. maybe ill get lotions or something. bath and body works. OH YEAH. i might even get that little MAN U football for my room. the 'book i want it 30 bucks daddy' lol. he'll give me thirty too.

well. ive got four bucks. and im in my pjs. and im hungry. so, im gonna go and eat. ttyl. love you guys.

..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home