Monday, July 19, 2004

Moulin Rouge!

I have an urge to watch Moulin Rouge! for some reason. I was listening to it earlier and suh but idk.  My html for the links part of the blog is fucked so i have to re-do it. and I found someone to help with one such blog as ive wanted made but now i cant figure out what theme i want it based upon.
 
last night dad yelled at me again. it was worse tho. it never really sunk into my head like he wants it too. when he yells like that, i re-pell everything. i block it. cuz i dont wanna hear it. and either would you. you should see his face. all red and puffy and loud. i called callen afterwards. dad knew i was on the phone after a while and told me to get off at like 11. he knew i needed someone to talk to. when he yells at us during an earlier time period, he'll usually be sweet and let us do shit and buy us crap cuz he feels bad. but then again, when the only outlet i HAD was slicing my skin, he'd yell and id do it more and hed yell more and id do it more. a fucking cycle that my poor infantile unstable mind couldnt burden. stupid fucker. 'YEAH LETS YELL AT MY DAUGHTER AND MAKE HER CRY AND HURT HER FEELINGS BCUZ MY WIFE LEFT ME AND IM ANGRY AT THE WORLD FOR IT! IM SURE SHE WONT CARE. AND IF SHE CUTS HERSELF FOR IT, ILL YELL AT HER MORE. IM SURE ITLL MAKE HER STOP' ok enough whining. im being selfish.
 
derek yelled at me yesterday. idk why. we were talking and i wanted him to tell me why he asked me a question. he just...snapped. like. I SAID DONT ASK. or something. it unnerved me. alot. then he signed off. he wont email back or....or.....get online. derek, if you're reading this, im sorry if i said something wrong. i didnt mean to. :(
 
callen wrote in his blog. i have a strong feeling he didnt originally write what he did. or atleast not the story line. but, im liking to pretend he did. it was soooo sweet. the only time ive ever heard someone say those thigns to me is when jared played that one seether song on his guitar and sang to me. but. thats another story. but still......OMG! lol. i sound like a preppy. teehee. he was soooooo sweet. fine, callen, for this once, you can feel sorry for me although it makes me feel bad. lol.
 
matt hasnt found my mushroom that lauren gave to me the valentine's day before i met jared. i loved that shroom. and i wore it everyday. im might have to go to that druggie store Exotica or whatever and buy a new one. maybe a pink one or something. even tho that one is cooler than anything else. i sure as hell aint buying one like ryan pluta's. gay ass glass one. maybe ill have tori's bf make me a glass heart or shroom and ill pu something in it like 68, or CM or BB or something. maybe a rose in a shroom. since he made one for jordyn. ill ahve jordyn ask him. oh well. im going to go tan and burn my skin some more. talk to you ppl later. loves
 
-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home