Thursday, July 08, 2004

NovaNet and Catholiscism

NovaNet can lick my left nut! Damn algebra. It better go quickly. I'll do five algebra chapters a day. Then focus on civics. Im working mostly towards Algebra so i can take geometry. That's my top priority.
Na na na....Light my fire. Woot. Je woot. I woot. lol. The Doors are the best band of the greatest era of rock. Now. They kick more ass then anyone. I cant really say I love em, but, everybody knows em, they conqured the 60's and 70's. It was pop trance 60's sweet rock...they brought jazzy, undertoned, grungy but catchy rock songs. They rock. lol.
Catholiscism is the worst religion ever. Period. We're stuck up tightwads with a cross stuck up our ass. I hate my religion, period. I must apologize greatly for Callen. Poor sweety. I kinda uner-mined his religion. I didnt mean to. Honest. That's just how I am. I have too many doubts to believe in so much bull. I'm sorry. You cant change that, and I couldnt be happier knowing that you understand that. Thank you. But, Im still sorry for crying last night. I will see you heaven. Heaven is wonderful, and a place cant be wonderful unless we're both there. You know you're the first guy to tell me that they wanna meet me up in heaven? lol. Bad thing is, once I got off the phone, my dad yelled at me saying I didnt care, I was stupid, irresponsible, disrespectful, and that I had no morals and I was going to hell. It hurt. I wasnt asleep till about 3. Woke up at six. Sigh.
Even with that, Im still afraid for Callen. I have a habit of becoming crazy. Hope he still cares. Matt promised he would, and he didnt....so Idk. But, hey. I cant only hope for the best. He's jealous of Matt, which blows my mind. And, its cute how he's even irked by my bad habit of celebs. Im trying my hardest to stop, and I think im doing well on it. I promise I'll get better. Promise. k?
My camera fucked with my film so I might have to re-do everything. And I dont want bailey's help. She fucks with everything. Ill have to get callen to film or something. I'm thinking of doing short-films.For the fuck of it. I dont know what about yet. Oh well.
Callen came over last night. Only time I ever lost a game of quidditch. :( lol. But we had pizza. And...watched Family Guy and played on the net and I updated his blog. Now the blue legolas theme from blogskins. WOOT! so much prettier and so much better. It was fun. He wants to take me to see The Notebook today AND DINNER. Dinner and a movie *everyone say AWWWWWW* lol. its another first for me. its so sweet. Ill try and get dad to wire me money tho.
They have a malfoy shirt at hottopic that my daddy might buy me. It's got a picture of draco and it says plainly in acid green letters 'Malfoy' it's so adorable. i dont think id wear it much. just like i hardly wear my pippin and merry shirt. i found my robe. And a box for matt stuff. so i can put it away. and my tennis skirt that doesnt fit. and.....umm.....i forget what else. But i found lots of stuff in my closet. I still have to pick up my room. again. lol. and do laundry while i play quidditch and try not to eat. dad pretty much said i could hang with callen today. iasked him this morning. yesterday he said "tomorrow you can go to his house, thats for sure" and its now yesterday's tomorrow. YAY.
Well, i wrote a shitload and callen better be happy. lol. loves. toodle. Later days.

..::Sweetcheeks::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home