Thursday, July 01, 2004

Serenade

you know what?!?! no guy has ever mentioned the word SERENADE to me until now. ever. its not just that i havent ever been serenaded, they never speak of it. none of 'them' ever held me, tipped me, kissed me, held me in the rain (well, that happened, but it was at the mall, and...it wasnt very romentic) and my god......ive never been 'romanced' in my life! how pathetic. my dad tells me stories about little surprises he used to send my mom, and my mom will tell me about how guys would send her random love letters, surprise flowers, or just appear at her door with random little things for her. it was so sweet. my mommy might have had a broken chooser, but they were sweet for a while. she just got a card from her exbf Jay in florida. it was cute. sigh. romance. its a dream mostly...ya know? you cant create romance by yourself, therefore, you need one of those special guys who aren't too macho, too proud or too insensitive to show romance. im so lucky. so very lucky. so very fucking lucky. i love you callen. i love you with all my heart.

Quand le monde finit
Allez-vous être ici pour moi ?
Quand le monde se brise-t-il vers le bas ?
Me bercerez-vous contre vous, dans le plus foncé des heures ?
M'aimerez-vous quand je pleure ?
Embrasserez-vous mes larmes loin ?
Sil vous plait parole que vous vous inquiéterez toujours.
Je mourrais pour vous.
Coupez ma peau à l'os pour vous.
Mais jusque-là, je serai toujours là pour vous.

My french poem. Voila! lol. The translation is a little off, but hey, it works. right? i cant remember half of what it says anyways. oh well. still 40 minutes till i leave. that sucks. i bet callen isnt even awake. lol. sigh. my tummy hurts. im hungry. ive been eating less and less. i crave rice krispie bars. lol. or.....chicken....or a burrito. im taking money out today. too bad i cant access daddy's bank thing and put in 50 bucks, then delete the history of it, and take out the money and delete that history. oh well. i might just get 6 bucks and go ahead and buy food. idk. but i g2g. im getting a tummy ache. loves to you all. toodles and poodles. love-

..::Sweetcheeks::..


p.s. there's more below. a lot more. make sure you scroll down...and read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home