Saturday, July 17, 2004

Nsync

I didnt see nsync on I Love The 90's. Sadly. :( I saw Toni Braxton. annddd......ummm.......DOM DANCED. lol. Im sorry but i cant get over the fact that dom danced to achy breaky heart. lol.
 
Ive been listening to Coheed and Cambria on repeat for the past few days. Dont ask me why. Tony finally IMed me back on msn. that guy....and his comp skills are great. but his net skills suck! lol. Then again, he always called upon my dad to fix his comp. 
 
I cant believe i missed that concert! It was fucking free. sigh. But...Callen wants to go to the Omaha Zoo.  Which ive wanted to do for a long time. I get to see pengies! And monkies! yay! but tony wants us to come in for the Omaha birthday thing going on. He wants us to come over the land and ride the dirtbike (which we dont have). and then sign and fart and whatever the hell else he said. I think that'd be great to be bring Callen along. We might not see the zoo....UNLESS! we had our ride drop us off at tony's and met dad there. then callen could ride the fourwheeler with me! YAY FOR FOURWHEELERS!
 
Um. i want to take a camera to omaha. that'd be fun. tony sent me this song calld Push th' Little Daisies by ween. it's some weird ass shit. im scared really. I could take pics of callen and pangies and callen and monkies and callen and sharks and callen and birdies and callen. im talking to evan. andy's little brother. his kitty has diabetes and my kitty won the kitty show first prize hor her glow-in-the-dark-ness. lol. well i g2g and call callen and dad. love you guys!
 
..::Sweetcheeks::..
 
p.s. hullo to callen, derek, ryan and jesse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home