Friday, July 09, 2004

My Notebook

Sigh. Im the happiest person alive right now. and if thats true..why does everyone ask me if im ok? sigh. crazy people.

The fire-alarm is being tested today. every five minutes it's WEEEEN WEEEN WEEEEN for about 10 to 15 minutes. they gave us ear-plugs but im using head phones. i downloaded almost all my music onto this computer. so now more cds or kylie minogue videos. lol.

The Notebook is my favorite movie of all time period. Ive never cried so much in a movie or smiled so much. i loved it. with all my heart. callen took me to see it yesterday. and took me to dinner. and bought me a whole bunch of other shtuff that i treasure. im making my CALLEN box today. and i think im gonna keep my mcintosh candle in there till i get a new one with glass casing. like my hazelnut. i lit my cantaloupe and cucumber candle this morning inside my hazelnut candle jar. :( i miss my hazelnut. candles are a gift from angels. they can be romantic, exciting, relazing, decorative, a fashion statement, de-oderizers, or anything else. im gonna make tapers and buy a B press for my letters. ^.^ woot. buttercream and apples. great smell.


Im on the third chapter of The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. the chapters are longer but they're great. i hate to compare myself to allie, but she's alot like me in retro-spect situation wise...but her and i are alot different in personailty. i like comparing myself to others.it makes me realise who i am. is the situation, matt should be noah and callen should be lon. but they're not. matt is lon, the rich bastard stalker who thinks his cock is the size of jupiter. callen is noah. sweet, seemingly innocent, willing, strong, dedicated lover. in the caste system back then, he would have been noah. but im not leaving callen for a lon. im staying with callen. thats that. id rather live with someone who can acctually look good, and put up instead of shutting up. someone who keeps his promises and have better views and perspectives then a guy who looks all oily and old and loves money and other crap more than me. i love you callen.


never will i muzzle my doggy. :( that poor puppy doggy had a muzzle and he was crying. poor dog. the little ones were cute tho. i want a corgi, named Elizabeth or George. queen elizabeth the second has i think 20+ corgies. i want one. callen likes em too. callen and i like so many of the same things. he's the only guy i trust as my bestfriend AND my boyfriend. i trust him to tell me when something's wrong or when there's something he doesnt like. its soooo sweet. he's helped me so much about matt too. i love callen.


I realise the odds, and science, are against me. But science is not the total answer; this I know, this I have learned in my lifetime. And that leaves me with the belief that miracles, no matter how inexplicable or unbelievable, are real and can occur without regard to the natural order of things. So once again, just as I do everyday, I begin to read the notebook aloud, so that she can hear it, in the hope that the miracle that has come to dominate my life will once again prevail.
ANd maybe, just maybe, It will.
'The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks. page 5.


i love that quote. its one of my faves in the book. I dont think ill ever forget yesterday. or the movie. or callen. no matter what. callen and i have decided to stay 21 forever. once we reach 21. lol.


this xmas, i might be going to england. 12/20 till 1/5. only $639.70 for a round-trip ticket with a stop off in houston. except, id arrive in gatwick instead of heathrow. ive seen heathrow before, but itll be nice to see a new place. martin and his bro MIGHT be able to pick me up. i can onyl go if he can. i dont think dad will elt me go alone tho. and i have to come up with atleast 700 dollars asap. i hope dad will let me. idk if i wanna go during xmas really. i wouldnt know what to get anyone and i wouldnt have money for gifts. maybe ill just save up for next summer. i wanna go a week or two before my nana tho. stay with martin and tehn come down and meet her in london. unless we get a free flight. then ill use my money for something else. i hope dad will let callen go with. i want callen to go to adventureland with my family. i know his mom wouldnt mind but ill have to convince dad to let callen stay the night with us. it'd be so much fun too. he could meet everyone. like chris and amelia and chris and ummmmm well, they're the only ones i remember. and we'll bring my GEETAR. and play it in the hotel and shizzit. it'll kick ass. i hope dad will let him. since his mom played for the tickets to omaha and dinner and crap like that. i g2g tho. dad's here. ttyl ya'lls. LOVES.
..::Sweetcheeks::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home