Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Kazaa

daddy made me an admin on my comp so IM PIRATING MUSIC! THATS RIGHT! IM A PIRATE. it wont last long. i jsut want these few songs. but they're slow on the download scale. oh well. im glad to have them. they're wicked. now i dont have to listen to coheed and cambria on repeat. or Sweet Cherry Pie on repeat. lol.

derek's password got stolen, therfore, i have come to the highly scientific conclusion that the loser who stole his password was the one being a jackass.

im done with novanet. i completely guessed on half of my crt but i dont care. im out of there for good. even though tomorrow is the last day. teehee. go me! im still very depressed that my dad has the balls to call me stupid and dumb cuz i had trouble completing civics. stupid fuck.

so, we ARE going to adventureland. or 'advenshurland' as tony calls it. lol. and dad refuses to buy two rooms. nana INSISTED that us girls have our own rooms cuz. i guess she thinks i have a problem with staying in the same room as a male human, which i sometimes do.....but not if callen's gonna be forced to share a room alone with my dad. dad even said he doesnt care if callen and i share a room if he's in there. idk if ill swim or not. im not too keen on public pools.  i probably will late at night alone so i can relax after wasting away riding rides and screaming myself hoarse.  which sounds pretty nice. i love hotel pools. ill just relax and float along while mike and the kids are out for dinner or something. ill prolly sneak outta the room late. not too late of course. im 15 so im allowd to be in there alone. oooh it sounds so nice.

mike and his friend little mike got in a fight. lol. bcuz my stupid fuck of a brother insists this little kid pay him money. so now they're not friends. tisk tisk. so lil mike came over and showed me where my bro keeps his pipe. and shit. lol. my bro cant open his drawer thing cuz i stole the key. its funny as fuck. HARDY HAR HAR! lol.

shall i swim today? i dont know. i worked hard on my room. i only have one spot to do. YAY FOR ME. that and get some nails for my monet painting, frames and nails for MY paintings, paint my dresser, get my closset doors changed to mirrored doors, nail up my tall mirror, buy an oval mirror, buy new stuff for my room and such. g2g dad's home and chicken's done. loves to you all!

..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home