Saturday, July 24, 2004

Angel

I used to hate to be here.
And I enjoyed it when I saw red.
But now, I thank God
for making me who I am.
Excuse me, I dont mean to stare.
But when an Angel holds you,
and treasures you so,
I cant believe its real.
I cant compare you to the sweetest taste
or the kindest thought,
or even the brightest star in the sky.
I used to want the pain.
But when you blow it all away,
my euphoria seems greater.
If its alright, with you
I mean
Can I love you forever
and treat you like
the Angel
you are?
You're my heaven that I
didnt know existed.
Roses and candles and picnics cant
be as romantic as lying next to you
hearing you whisper soft
words of love
into my ear. It sends me higher.
Baby, Im yours. Give me a chance
Ill show you how great I can be to you.
Someday we'll be together forever, for every minute
Im yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home