Thursday, July 22, 2004

Vindicated

Vindicated - to clear of suspision, blame, or any other item of the such, without variable and/or real, supporting proof.

Nice word. lol. Then again, when you listen to Snow Patrol, Michael Buble, Dashboard Confessional, The Darkness, and The Killers all in the same playlist, you're bound to find some wicked lines. lol.

You know, it's hard to find a guy who can write poems, it's even harder to find a guy who writes GOOD poems.......it's a rare extremity to find a guy who can write poems worth reading. lol. *wow, im a kiss ass* it's true tho. I mean, I usually write sad, depressing, bipolar poems. Ive only ever, about 5 times, written a love poem, and in no way could it compare to the one Callen wrote. there's also the fact that it was the first poem ever to have been written about em that isnt telling me how sad someone is bcuz they cant have me *ehm mike harring ehm* so, yes, i ended up leaking once again this morning.

last night, i went to bed at 9 something, then mike said dad was swimming, so i was like 'yay, i can swim with dad without havign to worry about mike! yay' but then dad yelled at mike till 10:40 and then dad AND MIKE got in. once mike demanded the goggles back, i was bored. outside my mind. it sucked balls. so i got out, dried off, came downstairs, listened to 'down with love' and then finished my jedi apprentice book in my bed. i was asleep by eleven something i think.

callen's at school till ten this morning. which means alone time till then. which ive been needing lately. i am almost finished with my room. once i eat MON breakfast. lol.... ill make my bed and do some laundry. then ill probably be done with cleaning, now i just need to put up the mirrors, doors, paintings and such. that and put together my guitar binder incase i see callen today, which means i have to find conditioner and shave gel, which i dont have. fuck. i hate my dad.

i really wanna see The Village, and The Terminal. lol. i might be going in to see my nana either this weekend or next weekend. my dad wanted  cookbook from my nana, and she said she was gonna make everyone one, so, what i might do, is, on the way into glenwood, ill stop at the UNCLE'S houses and collect their recipes, type them up on my nana's computer and then print them into books. i might give one to callen's mom. but she prolly has every single recipe. ill just end up getting her a british cookbook, order it over the internet, and put it together with, idk, a candle, an apple candle. maybe ill make one. but i have to order the book SOON. well, g2g, callen's home. love you

..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home