Thursday, July 29, 2004

Shower

Im suposed to be showering. oops. sorry callen. im about to call you. i cant come over till later. dad's an ass. you understand. he might not let me go at all since im seeing you on sunday. im going shopping with my dad tomorrow. saturday, my dad pretty much agreed to letting me see you that day tho.

have you noticed....there are no emo-femme bands. not a single emo band is female. wtf?!?! well, i ahve to admit, guys dont break my heart. well, they DID. but still. wtf is up with that? i think females should do more emo. cuz, men shouldnt do emo. only some men. hardly any really care about women. and those that do are emo. there are very few decent emo bands out there. pushovers

well, i need a shower. for more than one reason. so umm, im gonna go. and ummm, wash myself. even though im very tired and hungry. i love you guys. talk to you later

Until Next Time
Thanks for listening
Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home