Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Originality

you know, people just post their OWN POSTS. in their blog. lol. not somebody else rants and bitchy complaints. thats not the reason we read your blog. dumbass.

now, please excuse me while i yell HEY DUMBFUCK in your general direction. dad doesnt believe that these meds are amking me feel like shit, when hes seen it happen once before. I STILL THINK I SHOULD HAVE THE DAMN SHOT YOU FUCKING BASTARD. and matt. well. matt in himself vould be a novel to write about. my mom. wtf? i cant see my family, shes coming in and we ahve to go shopping FOR MIKE FIRST. and she wont take me to the locker sign up and to get my pictures taken. atleast she'll order pictures and shit. mike shoved a spider in my face earlier and i almost shit my pants. mike wont help with the cleaning. so w/e. fuck all of you shitheads who ruin the world. you deserve to die.

i love you callen. good luck derek. i love ya mike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home