Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Who's David

mike was fucking hot with long hair. jeremy and i are talking now. suckpunch street team, since nick and i are talking. scroll down for mike's pic. got mcdonalds with liz, tyler and ellen today. a buck for an awesome sandwhich. maybe one with david tomorrow. hopefully. my legs hurt from pe. trevor and mike were being assholes just now. josh is gonna get locked up and id have myself cut up so much id be a walking cat-scratch post. all grades are Cs or higher and i still can pierce my tongue. i cried today...here's why:
derek
trevor
matt kittrell
my piercing that i cant have
josh
mike
mitch
tanner
and
my dad.
ALL MEN. stupid fucks. jeremy and chaz were talking, i made jeremy laugh :-D and josh kisses me still. maybe he isnt using me. ttyl.
-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home