Sunday, September 26, 2004

Jealousy eats away at us all

i wrote a little in my live journal again today. not that anybody reads it except matt. oh well. it passes the time.
.
i met a guy last night named dallas. he's really cute. we didnt talk much, it was mostly ashley and nate and scuba-steve that i talked to. steve and i talked about umbra (lmao) and eddie, and sean, and sean's gf who is totally being macked on by ian. lmao. naughty ian. but it was fun. we hung out till like 11 in the union. ashley wants to hang out with them today, but i cant do it at nine again like we did yesterday. i fucking missed mike's party and im so god damned pissed, but i was in such a fucked up state of mind until ashley called. i didnt get my chinese, nor would dad let me watch Velvet Goldmine. my mind was fucking racing like a god damned nascar movie on fast-forward. mike, mitch, trevor, ian, zach, matt, callen, david (not sugardaddy) and all the other guys that have pre-occupied my mind for the past few months. acctually tho, it was mostly, david, derek, mike, mitch and zach. spending the day with ian kinda made me think. and the way trevor was actig was odd. **omfg did i tell you? i saw him in a towel yesterday! talk about sexy. jesus fucking christ! hes perfect. ok, well, hes every girl's dream. tan, skinny, shaggy dark brown hair that was a little wet, and a white towel, a small towel too. ill shut up** but yes. idk whats going on with me now. i would really like to hook up with mitch. mitch seems like the one who would really care, and act like a bf, idk why, maybe its bcuz he doesnt seem as insecure as the rest of the world. idk. zach, hes more of the one who date bcuz you like each other, but nothing really happens. DUDE, HOW THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW THIS SHIT? WHAT THE HELL AM I? A FUCKING MIND READER. jesus. i need to stop thinking. like i said yesterday, i just need some fucking chinese and some movies and lots of time to sleep.
.
there's a few cds that have caught my eye lately. velvet goldmine soundtrack. head automatica. chronic future. noir silence (french). von bondies. the killers. fastball. sr71. idk. im always waiting for the right time for a job but it never comes. fucking union bank here in the highlands has to go and fucking close. what the hell is my dad watching? i met these two girls last night, and they're dating. they were very, well, not as lesbian looking as youd think people would be, but they're not attractive. fucking, i dont think i could get a good looking girlfriend for the beatles. i have no luck with guys OR GIRLS. kameron knaff asked me if i liked girls in the office on thursday, or friday, im not sure. friday. yeah. and asked me if i like girls, and i was like, umm, DUH! lol. he gave me this 'holy-shit' type look.
.
yeah, cj ryan and frank galusha are really pissing me off. they cant keep their fucking hands off of me. WHAT THE FUCK?!?! my boobs are mine, not your to touch. thats for bfs at very, umm, well, behind closed doors. wtf makes you think you can just come up and start feeling me up? so, while im trying to force them to stop, and i finally get them to, im starting to write sabrina about matt *k*, they fucking pinch my nipple so fucking hard. i almost cried! and physical things hardly ever make me cry. so i go 'holy shit!' and i get sent out for it! WTF?!?! im so sick of being sexually harassed. either that fucking rumor that shit faced mother fuckers think is funny, or by touching me. sigh. at this moment in time, i could fall over and die, and as soon as my heart stops, id be happy

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home