Friday, September 24, 2004

Photography

im in class right now and mr hute is pretty much watching me type this so i have to watch what i say. *giggle* i decorated mike's locker, and he didnt even get to see it. the paper is kinda messed up. the yellow. and i didnt get to write with green marker. :( oh well. hell like it. im just hoping he'll wear the shirt i made for him. the keyboard is on my lap, this is fucking awesome. jeremy niemi and i are sitting next to each other and hes watching some random emo video. the one he ust showed me was really cool. he asked me if i was going to the suckapunch bbq. wtf? thats news. i know i heard something of it. i might go, partially cuz he asked, but, only if ms helzer isnt going since she DID marry the trumpet player from Setlle For Less. ugh. thats bad that. safri better not fucking freeeze *lol matt* toasty wants to play counter strike. lol. id rather play nerf, or like, fable or something. even tho i dont own it. jeremy's staring at his comp with his mouth open, its fucking hilarious. he is cool tho. cooler then i figured hed be. i always thought hed be stuck up or snobby. its sad hes moving back to georgia after this semester. atleast i got a class with him. that makes me happy. he's really funny when he wants to be. shit. i forgot to do my english homework. im wearing my avalanche shirt, its really cool. not too big either. and my eye's have red and blue eyeshadow, so i have lns colors on. i hope the whole rollerhockey team works out. nick l better join us. i would so ply and wear my jersey. i just completely forgot what i was typing and got interupted by credit card talk. wtf? i feel old. i wish i was, like, well, acctually, this is the best year of my life. excluding the cuts on my arm. ian shithimself pretty much over it. im so ashamed of it tho. jeremy has really big, but skinny feet. lmao. im so stupid. i wish i knew his lj addres. g2g and check out my lj. ttyl. loves

Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home