Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Poems, rescued and re-written

. Sitting along in park trees and watching the people go by.
You never know whats really there until you open up.
And when you stare into their eyes, and long for that kiss
Which your picture cant give you.
And youd give anything to be next to them Right now.
Forever.
And you could listen to them laugh for endless nights
And dream of rainbows and beaches and the things you wish you dreamt of.
They feel this certain way, you cant change them no matter how hard you try,
And no matter what they mean to you.
Deep down.
Where few people have been.
They take on star-rides and wave-walking.
Things you never Dreamed of.
And you'd look into their eyes and tell them
How you feel, and they'd back away and fall away to where you
Couldnt reach them.
And you're left with a sense of longing for
Them. to look into their eyes that always sparkle
And their heart that welcomes you home.
.
your eyelashes would flutter
you looked like an angel
and i feard your awakening
to tell me you dont love me
and i never wanted to let you go
but i had to
to wipe away my tears
but you're so perfect, angel
you dont see
what you truly mean to me
im praying this poem
will reach your heart
and then youll kiss me and say
you love me.
bcuz i love you angel.
.
you could count every freckle
well i could count every fleck of blue in yuor eyes.
you would walk to the edge of the earth
well i would walk to diablo himself and request life from me to you.
for once compare us.
her and me.
who could really love you. who
has cried over you.
longing for your love?
and who ahs made you cry, carelessly.
heartlessly? what is she?
she is not for you.
you deserve better.
.
blue tint
trough my eyes.
the kind you see in scary movies,
when everyone's afraid to die.
death is a mere formality of life.
im afraid
ill admit it baby.
im afraid to lose you,
try to watch my every step and be myself,
but i dont want to lose you.
you dont want to hold me
my blood runs cold.
i try to scratch away my flesh,
to free the pain from inside
yet its not permitted.
from you.
red tint
through my eyes,
burns through,
when happy memories of her surface.
fucking jealousy baby.
it eats away at everything i am.
i supress it for you baby.
cant you love me baby?
i promise to do everything right baby.
bcuz i love you baby.
.
when my eyes open, i cry
i scream inside
at another day without you.
another painfilled day.
i get up tho, slowly,
almost life less,
and ready myself to be in your presence.
maybe youll smile to see me today.
and the thought
of your love
drives my daily life.
i hope you know,
you're my reason to wake up in the morning.
.
trevor, you know these are for you. i know illr egret sharing these with you. but, i guess i needed you to know. please dont mention these poems unless you REALLY have to. please. luf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home