Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Spin You Around

derek. the music on your blog is what keeps me from reading it. it freezes up my internet and kicks me off. grrr at the music.
.
now. i love being confused. like, good confused, like puzzles and random people, like trevor. but, i hate being confused about emotions, like the way i am with trevor. lol. i mean, like, he's either really affectionate, or acts like we hardly know each other. i guess we hardly know each other, but, he kinda pushes it to a minor extremity. he held my hand on the bus, IN FRONT OF PEOPLE. wow! its a first. lol. i was talking to alyssa and jazzy and i go 'i think hes starting to like me' they BOTH kicked me in each shin. im not too sure about him. and as zach says, i dont think he understands him. i mean, if he likes me AND meghan, thats understandable, but, call me crazy, but i dont think thats the case. its just, one moment im holding his hand and he doesnt mind and we're kinda flirting. the next, we're JUST friend and he makes sure everyone can see that. idk. i cant complain, im so happy to spend so much time with him and to be considered close to him at all. oh well. i sound pathetic. i guess ill jsut ahve to call him and see whats going down. it'll get better when i feel a few certain people arent ignoring me.
.
today was very interesting. michelle got mad about me calling her a redneck, when it was a joke. even tho i REALLY hate people who hunt. david and i acctually talked. some little kid who knows my brother asked if i like trevor.....wtf? lol. i skipped pe again. spent the class in the showers reading/writing poems. slept in ms denter's class. matt watched me a little, lol. apparently, ms denter doesnt know. i slept in world history also. im glad no one wakes me up. stupid fuckers. this time my leg didnt become a noodle tho.
.
the winter is coming. and my annual winter depression is hitting early. im not too glad aobut it. i am running on low sleep and my emotions are beign fucked with by mroe than one person so im not in a very stable state of mind right now. thats why ive been crying so much lately. i apologized to trevor for it. i think im rubbing away at his nerves. and yet i itch to tell him my feelings. it sucks. hopefully my wonter depression will hit quickly and shortly. and leave soon after and not ruin my life like it does every fucking year. dad's working out right behind me. lol. i want some imperial palace. beef lo mein. mmmmm. im lsitenint to Baby's On Fire to try and get trevor's song out of my head. GOD DAMNIT. FUCKING. BITCH. FUCK! fucking depression. ill be ok tho. i know its coming, and i know to stay happy. this year will be better. besides, i have all my freinds to help me get thru. trevor, mike, zach, mitch, ian, michelle, sabrina. so many people. lol. both matts. this rocks. i g2g tho. loves to you all, thanks for caring.

-Brittni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home