Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Kirianov

mr kirianov will kill me if he finds out what the fuck im doing and frankly i dont fucking care. i feel like so fucking pissed. and frustrated. and for once, in a long ime, i fucking feel emo. i fucking hate it too. why doesnt ANYTHING fucking work? sigh. i DONT want david at all. i dont want to date a god damned pot head. fuck that. and, well, im not saying anything more. i guess i should be happy either way. sigh. life is life man. thats how it FUCKING is. id better get used to it. im playing hands down. ian really hates me and never wants to talk to me again. michelle thinks trevor and i will date....but......AHEM......."not bf/gf".............i htae to say it, but..... I TOLD YOU SO. i hoped/thought id never have to fucking say that. teachers are pissing me off. people think im fucking happy. well fuck you. im sooo fucking pissed. ive got quotes ALL over my fucking planner. sadly. even my, uhh, well, bliss poem. he one in my recently updated profile that nobody fucking reads. seven minutes till lunch. i hope these seven minutes last forever, really. that way im alone, happy and without worries. i guess jazzy's advice didnt really work. i should not be crying in school. hopefully tonight ill be ok. i dont want him to see me cry......id stab myself soon after. i dont want to seem weak. even tho i am. hence my patience problem. so, im gonna go dry my tears and go outside alone. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home