Monday, September 06, 2004

Wake Up

lol. go call mariah. lol. i am laughing in your face. woohoo, you're so macho, you got your fucking ear pierced. i just gaged mine. i have more 'balls' than you do. grow up. just because you got your ear pierced and you're wearing spikes means shit to me. ok? right now, i like one person. and ill only settle for this one person, and i cant have them. and dont think that bcuz they dont like me in any way period whatsoever that im gonna date you. i JUST DONT LIKE YOU THAT WAY. same with ian. he jsut doesnt like me that way. callen, i know you. i could predict thigns you would say. i knew what you would do, when you would do it and the things you did. i can order your meal from burger king or applebees. thats fucking pathetic. jesus. add some fucking spice to your life. hell, live a little, have a chicken salad instead of a god damned cheeseburger. i dont like guys i can predict. im sorry. i mean, yeah we can be friends and all. but, stop making shit up about some fuckign mariah bitch. oops, did i call her a bitch? im sorry.....NOT!
.
matt came over! I AHVENT SEEN HIM IN A WHOLE YEAR! OMG! matt runiuns. omg im so happy. they kidnapped me. lol. and then, we like, were driving and bailey goes 'where does that ian kid live' and i go '730 w burt, why?' and she went to his house, forced me outta the car cuz she wanted to meet him. so i went into his room and saw him. he was ont he stairs. he looked SO SAD. i almost cried. i think its my fault. and i relaly feel like slamming my head against the fucking wall. and he hugged me. and he like, didnt want to let go. and i wanted to cry. and i am now. i really feel like its my fault, since im always saying how sad i am. so, whenever he's talking to me or near me, im gonna be happy so he can be happy. he looked so sad. and just, they way he hugged me told me that its my fault. idk. im sorry ian, if you ever read this. i care about you and you know im sorry. but were jumping on bailey's trampoline and i was about to do a spread eagle kick when matt rolled under me and i fell and he pressed into my leg bending it and i think its sprained. it kidna hurts to walk. i should have ice on it. oh well. but hey, im happy. preston looks a lot better now. but i g2g. dad's cooking. ttyl. loves
BRiTTNi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home