Saturday, September 04, 2004

Have you ever

quick post before i change the layout. okey day? ok.
.
well, thursday night i went to ian's house. from 5 to 10. there's so much that i have to tell you but i cant. even with me being that angry with him. gah. and such. lol. well, i had fun that night. hit my elbow on his guitar. he's so talented at guitar and he was getting frustrated cuz he 'couldnt write a good song' but the riffs and even possible chorus parts were so awesome. really emo too. i hit my head on the edge of his bed atleast five times. he showed steven up at ddr. steven is really cute, i agree with beth on that. lmao. trevor never did show up, i figured he would. umm, we watched mad tv and some kids next door. but, in the end, i did something i promised myself i wouldnt. i cried. and i spilled my heart out to him. and that probably did the fucking reverse of what people think it would do. so, i pretty much fucking give up on ian, bcuz one, i cant force him to like me, two, he lies to me and three, im just not good enough for him.
.
went to the fair with matt yesterday. ooohweee was it fun!!!! i wasnt sad at all, well, when my ear hurt i was. i gaged my left (your right) ear from like 20 to like 10, maybe 12. im not sure. but it hurt. with skull, circly thinged earrings. the skulls replaced where balls should be. they're so awesome. stina tried to kill matt and i. she went after matt and tried to castrate him, and then went after my face when i held her down. wtf? idk. she was pissed the whole fucking time. i dont get it. i guess its bcuz she really likes matt and he wouldnt go with her and he went with me. she should be happy she went with the guy that michelle has her eye on. i mean, you know, i thought she liked tyler t? i dont know. hmmmm. i also saw..... ty tubbs *he's so cute*, sabrina, jordan harris *i missed him so much*, jamie *who also tried to kill me then slapped my ass and poke my boob*, some of matt's friends, steven, mr little from goodrich, andy, and a few other random people i cant think of. seeing jordan h and mr little made me happy cuz i ahvent seen them in so long. i didnt get to see billy tho. that pisses me off. oh well. i got tons of new incense, and two stickers and earrings, a mood ring, and three rings, two of which matt stole, and, like, i had fish and chips. bought them from a tiny shop like in norwich. and like, mmmm, they tasted just like they did when nana and i bought em and took em to our hotel room and listened to robbie williams on teh tv the first night in london. i was so happy to see matt tho. i couldnt begin to tell you. at all. ive missed him for so many months. im gonna write a poem.
.
im suposed to see nick dodd today. i dont really wanna see a movie with him, but id like to see him. he's very close to me and i really enjoy his company. GOD DAMNIT IM SO FUCKING PISSED I BROKE MY GOD DAMN HIGH E STRING. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! anyways. yeah, i want nick to help me. i need him to play this song on his acoustic, it's really easy. just, i have no acoustic or e string. fuck. lol. but, yeah, i want to do this song like, unplugged, how i listen to it. and, him and i are kinda in a band type thingamabob. cuz, idk, his experience is just wonderful and he's willing to commit. we have to mi hsi whole 'metal love' with my precious emo. oh well. atleast he's get some good solos. everyone will love them. but yeah. well im gonna go change the template and such. ttyl. loves. think about someone today you love who has lied to you and then said they love you. hurt doesnt it? ttyl. loves
BRiTTNi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home