Monday, August 23, 2004

Pain

talk about a masochist's favorite day. my legs are all cut up and burned to hell in the shower. i knicked myself about five times while shaving. and then hit my head on the shower head. and then fell on my ass in the shower also. i changed and fell against my bed when pulling on my pants and hit my head on the bar. by then, after hearing that mark's car got totalled *i love that car* i was in the worst state of mind. i tripped and skinned my legs all to hell on cement stairs. i also ruine dmy new shoes. DAMNIT! and then, lets see, got elbowed, kicked, punched, slapped and clawed in the head atleast once in the time span of two hours. walked outside with ashley and kept stepping on glass and sharp objects while telling her how depressed i am bcuz of men. and went to wlak inside my house and hit my head sharply *very fucking sharply* against the croner part on the screen door. i cussed and pushed my dog away so she knawed at my cuts and skinned ankle. so i went upstairs and trying to get a handful of ibuprofen to take every fucking thing away and i hit my head on the cabinet when opening it and closing it. and then fell off my chair when i tried to sit down.
.
to add insult to injury, i tripped in front of mark. on the cement stairs. FUCK!
.
so right now i feel like shit, im breaking down most likely. i dotn want to talk to anyone but mark. and he wont call cuz i think hes mad at me. and like, last night he was all, nice and stuff even tho jeff was bugging both of us. and now, hes all quiet. and kinda angry at alot of thigns ppl say. prolly cuz his car. i hope so. oh well right? atleast it stopped raining. i need a nap and all that ibuprofen is kicking in. so im gonna go watch tv, maybe cry alot, drink some hot tea and breakdown and keep myself from taking wellbutrin again. dont bother tlaking to me cuz i only want to speak with mark, only hed understand.
.
Brittni
.
p.s. helicobacter didnt directly cause the peptic ulcer, the results of the infection from the h.pylori made the ulcer. damn im smart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home