Monday, August 16, 2004

Butters

ok, so i go to write my post right? and i hear the softest meow. so i searched everywhere and found my butters outside. silly kitty.
.
anyways. derek's back. yay! the bumlicker. lol. i thought i saw him at the ribfest but i realised the kid i saw, his cheeks werent chubby enough and he never smiled so it couldnt be derek. lol. damn him and his smiles.
.
i didnt talk to callen at all last night. or yesterday for that matter. one of the very very few and rare days. maybe thats why i couldnt sleep, cuz my day was incomplete. i love you callen.
.
jc chasez *as i tagged on derek's blog* has the bounciest fucking hair ive ever seen. seriously. its bigger than my mom's when she was pregnant with me *and that was in the 80's man* and thats big. really big. and its all bouncy. like, you cant watch anything but his damn bouncy hair. it needs to get outta the way. its interupting my dancing and what not. crazy ass jc and his crazy ass hair.
.
i got up at seven this morning. WOOHOO. not. i meant to get up at eight. cuz i thought derek would be online. but no, he was on at 1. when i was in my room trying to decide if i should get online or not. i was afraid dad might hear me so i didnt. god damnit.
.
i put gems around my tv. like on the black border of the literall tv box. there is now randomly colored gems and its really pretty. the reason i bought the gems tho was to put them on the flat circles meant for coins on the two-headed dragon sculpture that callen bought me. i glued rhinestones all over the bottom and a red one on its paw. it's really pretty and it livens up the scultpure and makes it easier on the eyes. i might even be able to fixate a candle holder on its back. idk tho. ive messed with it enough already.
.
well im hungry and the bumlicker we know as derek isnt getting online so im leaving o eat and play THE HOBBIT *dun dun dun*
loves to most
.Brittni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home