Friday, August 13, 2004

Stayin Alive

nsync's jive talkin. oh yeah. got my pic taken and shit. andy and david and rd and pretty much everyone ignored me. maybe they didnt recognize me. but hey, i look like ive lost wait, my hair is blonder and i look so much better. maybe they didnt recognize me. some people did. this year is gonna suck. my friends replaced me and ashley doesnt even really notice im there. im really depressed now. i was in good spirits. what i ordered didnt come, derek left to omaha till sunday night :`( and i REALLY have no friends. fuck this shit man. im sick of this. i was so happy to be at school. ashley and i were talking ALL the way to school tho. she was laughing at me. *inside joke between a few people* HEY DEREK! BOOBS! lol. well. im gonna go cook something and finish the gift. loves.
..::Brittni::..
p.s. type kougra while playing frumball to skip a level but your points get reset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home