Thursday, August 12, 2004

Blood

I HATE THOSE PILLS. im bleeding. im bleeding like an open wound. literally. i fucking hate it. im not taking those pills. more fucking trouble than they're worth.
.\/.
mommy left. i cried a little. not as much. but shell be back in two weeks. she's going to adventureland with us. woot? i think? but then she's coming back for homecoming. im hoping callen's isnt before mine, then she has to plan earlier. but, im good. i need to clean my room again before daddy gets home. and i need to shower. i didnt get to yesterday since i went to northeast with callen.
.\/.
i made a new blog. about RIPs. my first post is about katrina. if anyone has any info about her, please let me know and if you have any RIPs youd like to post, let me know. i want to get everyone's dearest people in there.
.\/.
locker checkouts tomorrow and i guess we HAVE to have locker partners. and i have to bring ashley along with me so i guess my only choice is ashley which means preppy whores around me all the fucking time. WHY DO I NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS? im a bitch i guess. but, its people like stephanie shandera that made me that way. maybe ill talk to claire warner since her and i have rock in common and jeremy. lol. jeremy is an emo loser. and i want to have his emo babys. lol. i know calire doesnt read this omg that was fucking funny! dont worry callen, it was before i nkew you and we were just fucking around. atleast calire would help me keep it clean. rachel wouldnt. maybe ill speak with kali or jessi teolis or kendra. i can see kilroy/andy. mike/david or stina/mike and david/brendan or brendan/some random person. maybe alyssa. she stopped by yesterday. hmmm? i wonder. maybe. she's nice and my family doesnt think shes a slut. lol so idk what to do cuz i guess she's with cami. oh well. ill work something out. right? right!
.\/.
ive started a blogger trend. first matt, then callen, then stina and mike and david. whom else? idk. but it started by me and we all know it. david's blog is ok. could use a new layout but i know hell blog alot. mike? doesnt blog at all. its boring. and i dont know why i read his fucking blog. prolly to see how many poems and love letters and depressing notes he'll write about how he cant have the woman he loves bcuz shes doesnt love him and she loves someone else. the same shit he did with me but this time they'll go UNnoticed.
.\/.
well i need a shower so ill talk to you people later. loves.
..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home