Saturday, August 07, 2004

Nana's

mike harring is in love with stina. the only person who has been there for me since 8th grade. he was my best friend and now hes mad at me bcuz i dont like stina. WTF?!?! im so pissed at him. i hope hes happy bowing down to her.
..:: ^.^ ::..
im at my nana's now. in truth im ok. not happy, not sad. im very bummed, like extremely bcuz of lack of cantact with callen but I GOT BRITISH CANDY! YES! FINALLY! FOR CHEAP. so im extremely happy. at all evens out i guess. im gonna go get my aero-mint when i read callen's story. woopa. i ate a crunchie and a turkish delight already. at tony's. the cousins are staying at nana's also. they're watching shrek. and i wont be able to sleep due to my caffine mints. lol. WOOPA. i got PIMs too.....french cookies. and french lemonade.
..:: ^.^ ::..
i got to talk to donnie today, and derek tricked me. lol. gabe called. i havent talked to him in forever. brandon wont leave me alone. im sick of everyone except my nana and callen. some people........
..:: ^.^ ::..
well i gotta go. i love you callen. be home tomorrow. bye everyone
..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home