Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Mom

mom will be here in about 4 or 5 days.....which means IM SCREWED. shes gonna yell at me non-stop. which means im spending every minute with her.....with callen. stupid bitch. she sees stephanie more than she's seen me in my life. and she lived with me for 3 years. WOO HOO. 3 YEARS. I THINK SHE DESERVES THE MOM-OF-THE-YEAR AWARD! NOT!

jord, my cousin thinks she can come with my mom to my house while dad enjoys his time in phoenix. i hope he loves it. while im here putting up with mike and mom and the dog. fuck him. stupid bastard. i hope his plane crashes. she's a stupid fuck also. jord jord jord........tisk tisk. i hate you, dont you realise that?

i need some sausage. im making sausage for breakfast, and eggs, and some toast. woopa! mmmm, meat. i need some healthy food. im pooped. im suposed to see callen today, but i need sleep. ill prolly clean my room right quick after i eat some foodizzle and then go to callen's till dad gets home. then i have to go school shopping. i want to see my baby so bad. i miss him so much. but i g2g and call him.loves

..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home