Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Trolli

trolli makes the best gummi worms and jelly beans ever. except jelly belly. but they're gourmet jelly beans. lol.

about michael moore. since matt brought it up, leave the shithead alone. seriously. he made movies like that to get our attention. he doesnt care if we praise or if we critisise. he loves the attention and thats the only reason hes making these movies. so pick a decent topic to complain about.

ive had My Immortal on repeat for hours. lol. is that bad? im still in my pjs. a purple IDOL tanktop and my happy bunny pants. which are comfy. and for some reason, im sweating. its prolly my head. its ounding to the same fucking beep-boop as my pos comp which over-heats in five minutes. DAMN YOU.

i feel like shit. and not just mentaly. i feel like my head is going to burst open. and i need sleep. ive been up too late for the past few days. my eyes are defocusing. so i think i must be off now. farewell. wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home