Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Head

my head is pounding. i need to sleep. i couldnt talk to callen at ashleys and then she invited some shit head druggies over. so i left. i feel like crap. and i miss my baby. i wish he was awake.

i lost my game of checkers to derek. how sad. p.s. he made my blog white. cool no? now to rid of that annoying alert pop-up thing.........hmmm.........

callen. i love you're poem. i truly do. i dont think ive ever been happier with anyone. and i treasure the fact that you shared your past with me. even tho it hurt me to realise what you went through. atleast it wasnt just a rock (lol). you are the answer to my problems. and youve made my life so much better. you never cease to make me laugh and it always brightens my day. youve never made me cry, which means so much to me. you are my angel. my peantbuttacups. lol. youve helped me get over matt. youve helped me calm down no matter why i was crying. i know that you'll always take care of me and be there for me. i love you baby.

now that ive stopped crying from callens poem......the bruise on my arm hurts like a bitch and im tired as fuck. talk to you people later....P.S. derek, im gonna kick your ass. lol

..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home