Friday, August 06, 2004

Pop

Nsync. pop. fun right? yes. im rocking out. having a blast. im loving it. ive been in a good mood these past three days. ever since i got to see callen. he might come over today a little before my nana arrives. after his guitar. IM SORRY YOUR SURPRISE DIDNT WORK BABY.i still love you and i think was adorable that you even surprised me. nobody else *ahem matt ahem* ever suprised me with ANYTHING.
..:: ^.^ ::..
WELL. IM LEAVING TOMORROW. oops. caps. but yes, illtry and blog. a few notes b4 i go: derek, thank you soooooo friggin much for the tagboard. it makes me so happy. and umm, mike harring. you're a jackass. i wasnt speaking of you in that post. and you mean so much to me. if you dont believe so, i guess ill have to find someone new to talk to. fucker.
..::Brittni::..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home