Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Falling

I lose my step
I lose my ground
I lose my self
When you're around
I'm holding on for my life
To keep from drowning in your eyes
.............................................................
i really cant believe you would say that callen james mcintosh. i want to be pissed at you for saying that. sigh. yes, it was about your dad. and it really unnerves me to think about it. you should sit there and say that you're gonna get hurt alot more and that you'll just get through it. you're human. and this time you have someone to help make it better. stop trying to be so strong. yes, you might get hurt when your mother dies or she has a stroke or something, but, callen, thats it. i dont want you meeting with your father. never. he'll just trun out to be an asshole and you'll come home unnerved and frekaing out. im not gonne let anything like that happen to you. i know im promise shit matt did, but unlike him i keep my FUCKING PROMISES. FUCK! fuck fuck and more fuck.
.............................................................
matchbox 20's smooth. calming. im in a bad mood. i cant think of anything to wear that will please callen. even tho my french outfit with look so fucking cute. the shawl bothers the hell outta me. so, idk, i really dont know. i dont think i wanna wear the jacket. ill just wear the striped shirt. fuck that. i look good in it. with my sunglasses. and, ummm, my shoes and such. i hope i look ok. MAYBE ILL SEE SPICY. OH YEAH! lol. i can see me now 'SPICY! ITS POPCORN CROTCH!' lol. and i can laugh at the pathetic people that surround my wonderful callen everyday. and cough up my lungs like i am now. i need a shower tho. i stinkies. well. im gonna go get coffee, watch tv, call callen, shower and leave. ttyl. loves.
..::Brittni::..
.............................................................
p.s. i will email nic, callen, martina nd derek when i get back. i promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home